Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Skyrim - HBO expansion

So...I said previously that Skyrim should have mainstreamer vampires that simply want to coexist and don't want to blot out the sun. similar to True Blood in that the show has vampires that want humans to be slaves...the show also has vampires that understand that if that were to happen humans would rise up and destory them...so does Skyrim...except instead of the Fellowship of the Sun, they call it the Order of the Day

Oh Bethesda...your lack of creativity surprises me. You borrowed elements from the game you were suppose to create for Game of Thrones...and while your vampires are no where near similar to the ones in True Blood-they don't get to walk around in the sun-I can't help but feel as though you thought I wouldn't notice....

Stop borrowing from HBO. That's all I'm asking. Yes I know you started working on Skyrim before Game of Thrones was optioned as a series. And yes I know that the story was initially brought to you.

Here is a list of reasons I will quit.:
A group of young Nord women try to navigate Solitude and their own dysfunctional lives... that is seemingly devoid of any other races except a Redguard with indie cred that they add in season 2.
One of the newly elected Jarls navigates the double life he is living as a man with multiple wives.
An adventurer's house burns down so now he works as a mercenary to make money to rebuild it, while also trying to get back his life as a farmer with his now ex-wife.
My character gets sent to an experimental jail in the corner of Skyrim
You release a series of smaller expansions centered around different facets of life in the crime ridden Riften.
My character begins seeing a therapist while still living his stressful life as an adventurer therapist.
My character has to take over a funeral business and I end up in dealing with an existential crisis because of all of the death I see.
I have to to figure out how to make it big with my new armor (ATK-Attack but we go with a hip long version of Arrow to the knee)with my follower while his Uncle tries to market his new Stamina potion Rasta Dragon
...Steve Buscemi...for whatever reason.

Keep up the Good Work

Carlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment